Monday, June 09, 2008

Books and More Books

Apparently, my experience with the freezing cold night at Geronimo came with a free head cold. I'm miserable and didn't have any concentration at piano lessons, normally my most productive time for writing. Instead, I did something that doesn't take much concentration and I've been wanting to do for a long time.

Several years ago, I reconstructed a list of all the books I read, that is, anything I can remember. It's incomplete for sure. Since then, I've tracked everything I've read and added them to the list when I closed the cover.

Since my HP iPAQ died, I finally converted the file to html and added it to my web site. You can see it here.

----------------

Today's plant picture is another sage that our dog ripped up. It's recovering nicely, perhaps because it enjoys the company of an old basketball.

No comments: