Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Mish Mash

Today I have a mish-mash of news. First, something sad. I arrived at work this morning to learn that one of my co-workers was killed in a motorcycle accident over the holiday weekend. It's spooky because I sat in his office on thursday last week, thinking to myself that I just talked with him on thursday. That's really eerie because it's the second time something like that has happened in the past year. At least it wasn't Karoshi like last time.


////

I found a web site that will generate a map of where you've been.



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

Here is where I have been in the world:



create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide

I would live to see what Alan Dean Foster's maps look like.


////


I learned today that I took my 7th honorable mention in the Writers of the Future contest. I would prefer to either win the thing, or disqualify myself. The constant flow of HMs is starting to get old.

1 comment:

Kosmo said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. :(