Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We're Back

No, I haven't forgotten about the blog. I've been exhausted and swamped between work and homework help since we got back.

As an aside, are you getting as tired of politics as I am? I finally found something that says it all for me in this presidential election.

Say no more.

//

On saturday, we arrived in Denver and immediately went to lunch with most of the family.


Here is the first picture of the trip, at the restaurant. From left to right, Russell, Reanna, Haley, Kenny's legs, Audrey, and Dad.

More pictures to come.

1 comment:

Gray Rinehart said...

With respect to voting "none of the above," don't forget that I'm the Anti-Candidate ... available as your convenient write-in vote for any office, anywhere!

Don't believe me? See the Anti-Campaign page: http://www.graymanwrites.com/z-anticampaign.html.