Monday, October 06, 2008

A Step Forward

On Sunday, I took my turn having a manuscript raked across the coals. This time it was a story called Karoshi. The response was pretty favorable, and the other writers in the group all gave some good input.

I went through and edited the manuscript tonight and I think it's now in pretty good shape. It felt good to hammer this out. For the past two weeks I had been battling what turned out to be a nasty sinus infection. The treatment I started last week finally kicked in, and things are getting back to normal. Or whatever passes for normal at Entropy Central. I didn't have the energy to write during the worst of it, so it felt good to make decent progress, even if it wasn't new material.

I actually wrote some yesterday, also. That was on my current work in progress, a story I will discuss when the time is right.

No comments: