Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Are You Sneoome Who Can Raed Tihs?

I found this, in all places, on my daughter's You tube channel (the identity of which I will not disclose). I found it to be quite interesting.

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!if you can raed tihs rpsoet it. OLNY RSEPOT IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS
Can you read it? I'll bet you can, and I think that is fascinating. Don't you?

1 comment:

Alex Wilson said...

I don't know if it's exactly the same, but there's a poster of this at my doctor's office. I was similarly fascinated.