Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wedding Day

Okay, enough Saturday. The wedding, which was a Jewish wedding, was held on Sunday. My sister converted, so that gave us the opportunity to see something we haven't seen before, and learn something about the Jewish faith.

This is my newly-minted brother-in-law Barry. He's a good man.


They visited us last year and took my kids to the zoo. I was going to post a picture, but they must be on the other computer.


Here is a picture of Barry with Reanna and Audrey.



Father of the bride with mother of the groom.



Here are my three...Reanna, Audrey, and Russell with his little necktie and his first yamika.

And here, as promised, is a photo of me about 30 seconds after the first time I ever put a yamika on my head. (Yes, I know it's not in the right spot.)




Russell and I wore matching ties, too. More pictures next time.

No comments: