Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Imperfect Beasts

Sometimes, I just don't know what I was thinking when we had kids. You spend at work the friday before Labor Day dealing with a customer representitive who is not at all pleasant to work with, then come home to kids that fight. They can't help with the laundry without getting into a fight--today it was a fistfight. My hair would be turning gray if it wasn't already turning gray.

After fixing the sprinklers in the front yard last weekend, I ran them excessively all week. Some of the grass is starting to fill in, but I suspect teh front won't look decent until after I overseed with rye grass once the temperature drops enough. Yesterday was 111 again, so we're up to 31 days over 110 degrees. Fun, fun.

The collaboration with my assigned partner is coming along fine. We have a premise and the idea is beginning to solidify. This will be a fun story.

No comments: