Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Review

So what did I accomplish this year? It sure feels like it wasn't very much, but here are some milestones.

1. Thirteen short fiction works were published in some form during 2009.
2. My first stand-alone book, "Winter," was published by Sam's Dot Publishing, featuring my novelette Winter and a reprint of the IGMS story The Adjoa Gambit.
3. I guest-edited M-Brane SF issue #12, which was released as a collection called Ergospehere in trade paperback
4. I sold my second SFWA-qualifying story, Catalyst, to Flash Fiction Online.
5. I won NaNoWriMo on my first attempt, completing 52,000 words in 30 days.
6. I had my first audio fiction publication, Black Orchid.
7. I learned that Thrice Around the Moon and then Home, James will be included in Wondrous Web Worlds Volume 9.
8. I moderated my first (second, and third) panels at FiestaCon this past summer.
9. I completed several video projects.

So overall, I suppose it isn't a bad year, even if much of the actual writing did not occur in 2009.

I wonder what 2010 will bring? I won't have to wait long to see. It's 10:58PM on New Years Eve...

No comments: